Titus has more than a decade of managerial and consulting experience in organization development, personal and management development, specializing in service excellence, leadership and team development. He has worked with clients in many countries including Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
- Titus has designed and delivered large scale service, management and organization development initiatives for organizations in the region.
- He is effectively bilingual, and was often described as energetic, structured and an excellent facilitator. He has a strong ability to present ideas clearly and in a lively manner.
- The programs he has designed and delivered include the following areas: Strategy Development and Alignment, Leadership, Supervisory Skills, Team Management, Emotional Intelligence, Communication and Conflict Handling, Creativity and Innovation, Project Management, Problem-Solving and Service Excellence.
- His Singapore clients include adidas, SingTel, Infocomm Development Authority, Resorts World Singapore, OG Pte Ltd, Commonwealth Travel Service Corporation, Creative Food Concept, Pokka Food, Watson’s Personal Care Stores, AsiaMalls, Eu Yan Sang, Jurong Point, Jumbo Seafood, NTUC Fairprice and NTUC Club, Poh Heng Jewellery, Restaurant Association of Singapore, Tianpo Jewellery, Wisma Atria, Asia Pacific Breweries, Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, Citibank, Epson Singapore, Estee Lauder, Federal Express, Hewlett Packard, JTC, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Mentor Graphics, Natsteel Limited, Outward Bound Singapore, Serono Singapore Pte Ltd, SBS and Schering Plough.
- His regional clients include Danfoss Tianjin, Epson Shanghai, HSBC, Harvard Business Review, Ingersoll-Rand, Ingram Micro, Kohler, Linde, Orang Tua, Schneider Electric, Simply-Group, STARCO, Sunlife Everbright, Tigerpack Shanghai, Veolia Water and Wyeth Pharmaceutical.
- Before joining Tiptop, Titus was the Regional Head of Learning and Organization Development at AIG S.E. Asia Pte Ltd. He was also the chief representative and China country manager of a management consulting firm in his consulting career.
- He is a Practising Management Consultant (PMC) and Consultant for Business Excellence and a certified NLP Practitioner. He is also certified in DiSC & TICS Behavioral/Values Profiling, MBTI, Firo-B, Big Five Personality Profiling, Adversity Quotient and trained in the area of Creative Training Techniques.
- He holds a Degree in Engineering from National University of Singapore, G.Dip HRM from Singapore Human Resources Institute, Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and a Masters in Business Administration from University of Melbourne.
Consultant (Chartered FCIPD / PMC) Noel has over 30 years of professional experience in training, management and people development. His numerous endorsements speak volumes...
Our Team Across The Region
Tiptop has a strong committed team across the region to support our clients throughout Singapore, Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific. Our brilliant team encompasses experts...